Today’s an exciting day, I’m thrilled to announce the launch of Wealthify – a new “smart” Australian financial services directory & review website.
It’s the culmination of months of development, and we feel represents an important innovation for both consumers and providers. We’ve taken the latest ‘next-gen’ search technology and adapted it to better connect people with localised financial services. Perhaps even more importantly, Wealthify is a much-needed ‘ratings and review’ site for money and finance. Just as we have Trip Advisor for travel, and various review sites for restaurants and eating out, now is the time for dedicated consumer reviews that rate the banking and financial services which have become so central to modern life.
Making It Easier To Find Good People in Financial Services
A key Wealthify difference is that our site aims to encompass ALL financial services – not just financial planners and advisers. Thanks to our booming economy, the Australian financial services industry has exploded over recent years. Today, the average consumer or small business now has hundreds – if not thousands – of options to consider when seeking a local provider of a specific financial service. Just working out WHO to go through – let alone which product – can be a huge job.
Another motivation for creating Wealthify is the rise of ‘fintech’. As new fintech providers continue to emerge and disrupt the banks with a more automated, digitised delivery of financial products, consumer ratings and reviews will become ever more important. In particular, the rise of ‘peer to peer’ lending and ‘robo advice’ will demand a platform where consumers can share views and experiences of what is likely to be a brave new financial world increasingly driven by algorithms.
In any case, Wealthify makes it easier to find awesome people in financial services by harnessing ‘the wisdom of the crowd’. Every financial organisation listed on Wealthify can be reviewed and rated by real people, according to customer experience.
How Can You Make a Difference?
You can get involved by posting reviews, listing financial organisations in your life, and rating providers. You can share your insights and in the process help other people to be more informed about the services of specific financial organisations such as:
- Business Loan Lenders
- Credit Unions
- Building Societies
- Credit repair
- Financial Advisers
- Home loan lenders
- Mortgage Brokers
- Non-bank lenders
- Insurance Companies
- Superannuation Funds
If you are a consumer, Wealthify can help you:
- Find local businesses specialising in money and finance
- Share your experiences by publishing your reviews of particular financial service providers
- Access discounts and promo offers on financial services. Listed businesses can publish their special offers that may be available for Wealthify users.
If you are a financial services provider, Wealthify can help you:
- Reach out to potential clients with a FREE listing on Wealthify
- Attract more enquiries with a paid listing for priority in search results, and a higher profile on the site. You can also promote special offers or discounts to Wealthify users
- Receive genuine customer reviews about your service, which you can use to promote your reputation or as a tool to make necessary improvements for your business
- Additional online marketing products provided by Webbuzz in the Wealthify Shop.
Feel free to explore Wealthify. We have designed it with both aesthetics and ‘user experience’ in mind. To guide you on how to use Wealthify, you can visit our How It Works page and our FAQ page. For your comments or suggestions, you can e-mail us at [email protected] or send us a message through our Contact Us page.
Thanks, we look forward to your feedback and hope you enjoy Wealthify!